I have been overcome by peer pressure. I have decided to blog. Man I'm such a follower. But, in my defense this will be a great way for people to know exactly what we are up to.
You see, 2008 has been one wild and crazy year for us. Yeah, yeah I know we are only 5 months into the year. But, in these 5 months we have added a new baby, our sweet Tiny Mite. We have closed a business, that J-man loved and worked so hard to build and we have decided to move 1,700 hundred miles cross country to go back home . WOW, when I think of the last 5 months my head just spins. So, jump in, put your seat belts on and enjoy this crazy ride. (It could get really bumpy, so hold on)
Saturday, June 7, 2008
All the COOL moms are doing it.
Posted by Netspartyof6 at 4:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad you've decided to blog. It has been a busy year already for you but it seems like a lot of good changes (especialy the baby).
Post a Comment