Yeah, you all know what I'm talking about.. The minute you open your mouth and say, "Oh the baby is sleeping great", it starts waking up every hour.. Or the minute you say, "The 2 year old is potty trained, they start peeing all over". (and No my 2 year old is NOT potty trained.. Matter fact he is more like a dog, he just raises his leg and pees anywhere.. I KID YOU NOT...)
So, yesterday all of us Daisy moms were standing around talking.. And a couple of the moms were saying how their girls cry over everything.. And I was like (yes slap me now) Sierra doesn't really cry much..She can be a drama queen but she isn't much of a crier...Well, that was all it took.. She has cried over EVERYTHING since then, and NO I'm not over exaggerating.. So much so, little foot called her a cry baby yesterday.. Which OH MY LORD started a whole new round of tears.. Because of course she pushed him and then got in trouble and I don't love her as much as him..
PLEASE, remind me the next time I go to open my mouth to just keep it shut.. I now know where the phrase, driving someone to drink came from.. Geez..
Monday, June 9, 2008
Jinxing yourself -- Yes its true
Posted by Netspartyof6 at 6:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yep, just keep that mouth shut. Whatever it is, it's just soooo not worth bragging about!
Oh yes, I know that lesson well. Never speak when things go well. (Hard for me because I LIKE to accentuate the positive.) I hope Sierra is back to her non crying self soon.
That has happened to me too. The baby sleeps all night - and that night it doesn't happen.
Hopefully this crying thing is just a quick stage that will be over soon.
Ok look I have been studing my life and I haved turned it around just by jinxing me for the good like man im never going to get a raise saying it but also feeling it well you girls try it sometime your words are very powerful learn how to use them and youll be able to change your future
Post a Comment