Grant me the patience, energy and faith to get through the next week.
You see last week brought more worries about Tiny Mite and more frustrations about our move.. On Monday I got a call saying Tiny Mites WBC count was fine, however her neutraphils were low.. As they explained them, it is the part of your blood that fights infections.. And that she would have to have her blood retested on the following Monday.. As I was talking to my doctor, the lady I babysit for (a nurse) over heard my convo and said, " I don't want you to worry but low Neutraphils can be linked to leukemia".. Well that was enough for me to search every website on leukemia and neutraphils.. It turns out that reoccurring yeast infections can also mean leukemia.. Lets just say sometimes the Internet is evil.. I should have left well enough alone.. Because you see, Tiny Mite has battled thrush 3 times and at this moment has a terrible yeast infection/diaper rash..
So, yeah I'm a nervous wreck.. As if enough wasn't already going on in my world.. I now have to take Tiny Mite again to be poked on Monday..We also have a GI appointment on Monday to try and figure out why she has mucousy poop.. Which is a whole different issue with Tiny Mite or heck who knows they all could be linked.. Because I have since found out that Yeast infections can be in your digestive system and cause mucousy poop.. And bad yeast infections can cause fever as well.. Lets hope it is all just a yeast infection causing all these different problems..
As for the move to Vegas, not really any new news.. We were going to leave this weekend but James had another interview so that blew that.. I guess it is for the best because Tiny Mite has all this stuff going on..
I'm really at the end of my rope with it all .. That is why I could use some patience--I will eventually get to Vegas.. Some energy--I swear the more I do, the more needs to be done..And Faith--that god will take care of Tiny Mite and our current situation..
So I leave you with this:
When you feel like you have given it your all, give some more..
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Please God
Posted by Netspartyof6 at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I hope that things are going better. It does sound very exciting to up and move.
My 11 year had yeast infections too.
I hope that everyone is healthy.
Take Care
Jen (ruralmom2)
Post a Comment