CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Home is where you heart is?

I bet your all just dying to know how we decided to move back home. Well it went a little like this. Us talking about J-Man finding a job.

J-Man: Why don't we all just pack up and move.
Me: I think we should (thinking he was blowing smoke up my rear)
J-Man: (To my parents who were sitting there) You guys can just move in with us.
Me: NO WAY really ?(as in, we are actually really thinking about moving)
J-Man: WAY.
Me: VEGAS here we come.
J-Man, Hmm I was thinking more along the lines of Montana, Texas, or Colorado.
Me: Woohoo Vegas here we come.
J-Man: lol
Me: giving that look like, you know we are only moving home.
ME: OH SHIT, what about your family.
J-Man: YOUR telling them NOT me.
ME: OH H-E-L-L NO.

Yep, ladies and gents that is how we decided to move back home. It has been a tough decision for us. We love our family here in Il tons, but are ready to go back home.

Oh and by the way, James told his family. It was a little bumpy but, over all I think they are taking it well. I'm sure they are like, Damn its about time we got rid of James and Annette and their FOUR kids. Just kidding Mom and Dad.

0 comments: